Sign up for Play-Cricket
We are delighted to announce our continued Partnership with Play-Cricket.com see how to sign up below - Club Administrators see above for help - there have been a few small changes - if you spot any errors in help files please contact me here
To receive all the benefits the site has to offer (some Club information is hidden from non-members) we encourage you as an individual to join Play-Cricket.com, a completely free site. All Kent League Clubs have a free Play-Cricket.com website www.yourclubname.playcricket.com e.g. www.gravesend.play-cricket.com. The Kent League site is at www.kcl.play-cricket.com
Here is how to sign up!
1. Register with Play-Cricket by either clicking on the ‘register’ button on the Play-Cricket home page or on your club home page. This will create your Play-Cricket username and password, which you will receive by email.
2. Following your registration, after you have logged on using your Play-Cricket username and password click on ‘my profile’ and click on the ‘memberships’ area.
3. In ‘memberships’ click on ‘apply for new membership’ and search for your club.
4. In the list returned click on ‘apply for membership’ next to your club name.
5. Complete the necessary details in the form, agree to the terms and conditions and click ‘apply for membership’.
Your application will now be reviewed by your club web site administrator and hopefully accepted by your Club administrator soon!